Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Flower Fairies





Flower fairies are really fun for little ones! I start with a beautiful gown then I add flower petals to match. These come with a matching head peice. These sell for $150. I also make little flower hats for flower pot babies. The one shown is a small made to fit a 3-0 month old. Or I can make them larger and the flower hats sell for $40. and are soooo cute! The last photo here has hand painted wings dong in Corel Painter. Which is another option. I will paint (with Corel Painter) wings onto your digital files for $75.00 per file.

2 comments:

gina said...

i would like to buy the flower hat. do you have other colors?

Tamara Kravitz said...

HI Gina. Guess I am not so good at keeping up on this blog space just yet. If you are still interested you can email me here: studiokportraits@hotmail.com

These are just any custom color you might like. Let me know what colors you want and I'll make it up and email you a picture of it and if you like it we can work out a deal. OK? Thanks, Tammy Kravitz